10/08/2013

WEIGHT WATCHERS WEEK 3&4: The awkward moment when...


...You lose a stone but then put weight back on making it all seem like a total waste of time…

Firstly, I have merged weeks 3 and 4 together because not a lot really happened in 3. I ploughed through exercise like it was no man’s business, there was not a day that I was out of the gym or the pool! Even if it was just for a mere 20 lengths it was all worth it. This last 2 weeks I have come to the conclusion that the scales in mum’s bathroom were a bit shit, so I have started using dad’s scales on weigh day. It’s not me being funny, it’s just one second I might lose a HELL of a lot of weight, and then a split second later I’ve put on 1mil kg. And then when I use dad’s scales it’s an accurate reading every time. So I’m kind of starting again but not really. 

So I weighed myself on Sunday (03/08) and I’d lost a stone from my starting weight! And then I weighed myself again on Wednesday and put on 2lb ha! So I put on 2lb in 2 and a bit days, and I think that’s a little crazy, but then (without going into toooo much detail) around the “time of the month” which is nearly approaching, ladies hold water retention, which can in extreme cases allow you to swell up to about 10lb heavier (or so I’ve heard). It’s either that or I shouldn’t have had chips on Monday... oops!

Over the past two weeks, exercise has been going well! I’ve joined the impulse student platinum membership and have been going to aqua aerobics almost every day, and/or swimming between 20 to 50 lengths! I’ve been going to Slender You gym with Danielle once a week and I’ve noticed a difference in my fitness, as each session I’ve been able to push the workout that extra bit further! I choose to do a 15 - 18 minute power walk (with weights) on the treadmill, a 15 minute Weight Loss session on the bike and 10 - 15 minutes interval training on the cross trainer, as well as TRYING to do 50 situps and a number of bingo wing busting exercises. What I can say is that if I haven’t lost any weight, I’ve definitely gained some guns…

I can’t really quite remember what I’ve eaten, but I’ve been keeping within the points! I’ve been eating more of Weight Watchers’ own ready meals which have been a godsend after work or being out all day. I usually have some steamed veg with them too to bulk them up a bit for an extra added nil poi! The only thing that’s been an issue the past couple of days is that I have eaten at a restaurant nearly every day haha! However you don’t actually have to stop watching your weight when you eat out, you just choose the healthier options. Like at Giraffe, I had the duck stir fry for dinner and stayed within the points! However I have eaten into my weekly allowance because sometimes it’s just not that easy. But this will now stop, as I want to get myself back on track and I actually haven’t got the funds to fuel this expensive habit! 

Anyway, that’s about it! Better luck next time! 

Ashley x

No comments:

Post a Comment