25/06/2013

GOLDEN TREASURE!

Hello!

So today, as I was basking in the synthetic white glow of Superdrug hunting for hair dye, I made a discovery. As I browsed the make up section (you're in Superdrug... HOW CAN YOU NOT?!) I stalked my way through the aisles, swatching lipstick after lipstick, blusher after blusher, until the back of my hand was a pink and coral masterpiece that Van Gogh would be proud of.

As I approach the Sleek section, I am dazzled by shadow palettes and perfectly pigmented products that I just have to try almost everything. I even have a stain where the White (yes white!) lip paint (who even wears white lips?) has been smudged across in all its tacky glory. But it was there, at the Sleek station, I found a product that I think will changed my make up days for the rest of eternity. I just HAD to have it.

A Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold caught my eye as the gold specs glimmered like coins in a forgotten treasure chest. The dusty rose hue, perfect for my pasty complexion, shows peach undertones that would work perfectly for anyone with a tan or are of a darker complexion. The richly pigmented nature of the product makes it perfect for long lasting wear, however it is not overbaring and works perfectly for a natural rosy glow.

And the gold. The gold. Swooping the product on my cheeks, they are highlighted with radiance as the gold reflects light and adds just enough shimmer to give a natural finish.

Loving this little chic black compact, it is the perfect handbag sized product, and the handy mirror is great for on-the-go!

I think this may be one of my favourite beauty buys of the year, and at £4.50 it is painfully good value for money. I think it is a product that would suit every skin tone and I definitely recommend it!

I never did buy hair dye... always the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment